Five Star is a brand of CP Foods. CP Foods is also known as Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company. This group is committed to serving products and services that are nutritious, tasty, safe, and most importantly healthy. When such a company is launching a brand like Five Star Chicken, we expect nothing less than healthy and delicious products and services from Five Star Chicken.
Initial Days of Five Star Chicken Franchise
Five Star first started in Thailand back in 1985 and became instantly famous because of its superior products and services. Naturally, the brand grew rapidly in Thailand in many parts of the country. As a result, it made Five Star quite successful in the country in the last thirty years. Now, this brand first came to India back in November 2012 and opened its first store in Bangalore.
Within one year Five Star Chicken continued its expansion, especially in the Bengal region. Later, the same year, the company entered Chennai and today Five Star Chicken is present in more than 1100+ locations across India.
The owner of Five Star Chicken India is S Raman and Sanjeev Pant is the Senior Vice President of the brand. This is how Five Star Chicken started and is growing rapidly through its special franchise business model.
Read More: Top 10 Fast Food Franchise in India
|Parent Company||CP Foods Public Company|
|Brand Name||Five Star Chicken|
|Entered India in the year||2012|
|First outlet location in India||Bangalore|
|Current store status||Five Star Chicken franchises are available in more than 1100+ locations in India|
How to Apply for Five Star Chicken Franchise?
Successful businesses are meant to be systematic and updated. That is one of the reasons why Five Star Chicken brands have a good expansion rate in any country they are making their presence in. The company is quite active when it comes to applying for its franchise business model. This is because, Five Star Chicken wants nothing but, to expand and penetrate the markets they have never thought of.
Here is the process of how one can apply for a Five Star Chicken franchise in India:-
- Always visit the official website of the company for franchise details. Or you could just use this link https://fivestarchicken.com/franchise/
- Now after you have clicked on the above link the official franchise page of Five Star Chicken will open up
- When the page opens up you will see lots of important details related to opening a franchise, and if you scroll down below you will see blank spaces of information that needs to be filled
- Some basic information that will be asked are your name, email ID, phone number, address, city, and pin code
- Make sure all these details are properly filled because if you fit their requirements then an official team or individual will contact you using those details
- After you have filled out the form click on the “Submit” button below
The other method is present on the right-hand side of the application form. As per your city, all the contact details along with a proper mail ID are given. You can either write an email or directly call the concerned person using the phone number.
Total Investment Required For Five Star Chicken Franchise
The total franchise investment required to open a Five Star Chicken franchise is between Rs 5-7 lakhs. This is the average cost required but, the cost could slightly differ as per the location and demand of that area.
Within this investment range, you can easily manage the following other investments :
|Franchise fee||Rs 2-3 lakhs|
|Branding and signage||Rs 10-20k|
|Interiors||Rs 70k-1 lakh|
|Deposit towards supplies||NA (Refundable)|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||Rs 20-50k|
Requirements for Five Star Chicken Franchise
If you are willing to get a Five Star Chicken franchise in India easily then, make sure all the requirements are fulfilled strictly. Here are the requirements to open a Five Star Chicken franchise in India:-
- Area required- 100-150 square feet
- Power requirement- 10KVA
- Must have- Water Point, Exhaust, and Drainage Point
- All Valid documents- Aadhar card, PAN Card, Photocopies, GST Certificate, Trade Licence, Rent Agreement, Food License, and GST Number
- No previous working experience required
These are some of the basic requirements to open a Five Star Chicken franchise in India.
Is Five Star Chicken Franchise Profitable?
If you have selected the right location for your franchise then you can expect lots of sales annually. Make sure the location of the outlet is set correctly then everything else will happen automatically.
Similarly, opening up a Five Star Chicken franchise is surely a profitable business. Right from the first day of opening a Five Star Chicken franchise, owners start earning. With a very simple model, you can earn a good sum of money annually.
Five Star Chicken Franchise Profit Margin
As mentioned earlier, the sales and profit are directly dependent on the location and demand of your franchise location. You can expect a profit margin of net 12-15% after opening a Five Star Chicken franchise.
Five Star Chicken Franchise Review
Five Star Chicken brand is one of those brands in India that have positive reviews from both franchise owners and customers. People have loved the secret recipe that is being used on their products. Other than that, most of the products sold are highly affordable and that is one of the reasons why anyone can enter and have a great meal.
Five Star Chicken Franchise Contact Details
Here are the official contact details of Five Star Chicken head office in India:-
- Address- 841/1, Binnamangala 1st Stage 100 feet road, Indiranagar, Bangalore-560038
- Phone number- 080-66746300
- Email ID- [email protected]
The franchise contact details of every state is given on this link https://fivestarchicken.com/franchise/