V Mart Franchise is a well-known brand of full-service family living stores with locations all throughout India. V Mart has succeeded in preserving the balance between quality and price in a very trendy and cost-conscious market and has carved out a position for itself. The company V mart Retail Ltd. was founded in 2002. By building its first showroom in Ahmedabad in October 2003, the company entered the retail franchise market under brand name V Mart Franchise. In their Kirani Bazaar section, they also provide a variety of food franchises, nonfood goods, and basic necessities.
|Total investment||Rs. 75 lakhs-1 crore|
|Space required||750-100 square feet|
|Payback period||2-3 years|
|Franchise fee||Not disclosed|
Why V-Mart Franchise?
78% of the company’s 274 locations are located in non-tier 1 cities. V-Mart has a cluster-based strategy, expanding its store count within a 50–100 km radius. This improves its economies of scale, supply chain effectiveness, and comprehension of the regional fashion requirements. By opening stores in tier IV cities (12% of all stores), the company has increased its presence in the interior of the nation during the past two years.
Regional and unorganized firms have a significant market share in the non-tier 1 cities. Therefore, we think there is a huge chance to grow the business beyond its size. Currently operating in 190 cities, V-Mart plans to expand to 500 cities and villages.
Achievements of V-Mart Franchise
According to statistics gathered by Bloomberg, V-Mart Retail was named the top-performing department store in the world in 2018. The company was named one of the finest retail store franchises in India in 2019 after receiving the “Transforming India Through Retail” award from the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, for “Transforming lives in Tier II and III cities.”
How to apply for the V Mart Franchise?
The organization offers an online application option for the V-Mart Supermarket Franchise, which requires the applicant to complete a few easy steps.
- Visit the company’s official website at www.vmartretail.com to submit an online application for a V Mart franchise.
- After that, select the “Contact Us” link on the homepage.
- After that, a form will appear in front of you, which you must carefully fill out with all the necessary information.
- Click the submit button after entering your name, phone number, email address, and other details in this form.
- The higher-ups in the firm will get in touch with you directly if your application is chosen.
V Mart Franchise Product List
Fashion- People of all ages can purchase stylish items from the footwear, apparel, and leisure categories at reasonable prices thanks to the fashion industry.
Grocery and household needs – This group includes packaged foods, groceries, staples, branded personal care items, etc. General Merchandise – The general population is provided with goods and travel necessities, kitchen gadgets, toys, sporting items, etc. at reasonable costs.
V Mart Online
V Mart is a full-service family lifestyle retailer with locations all throughout India. Even in this time of inflation, V Mart still offers every necessity and trend for the country’s people at a fair price. Even at a low cost, V Mart is committed to providing its consumers with the highest quality products.
Lalit Agarwal founded V Mart Retail Limited in the year 2002. But V-Mart quickly established itself in the Indian market. Every business plans to distribute franchises in order to grow, and V-Mart began its franchise distribution program in 2003 on the same logic.
Requirements to apply for V Mart Franchise
Personal document (PD)
- ID Proof: – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card.
- Address Proof: – Ration Card, Electricity Bill.
- Bank Account with Passbook.
- Photograph, Email ID, Phone Number.
- Other Document
- Financial Document
- GST Number
Property Document (PD)
- Complete Property Document
- Lease Agreement
- No Objection Certificate
Skills and experience required to be a V-Mart Franchisee
- Those passionate about starting their own businesses put their time into it.
- People with a focus on the needs of others and an inventive mindset.
- Those who can interact well with customers and who are good communicators.
- Those who are familiar with how to use the billing system.
- People should be able to adapt to the franchise’s working environment and culture and should be good team players.
Is V Mart Franchise Profitable?
Through internal accruals and IPO revenues over the past few years, V-Mart has been able to finance the expansion of its business. With the exception of FY20, the company has continuously produced FCF (86 crore) over the years, nearly eliminating debt. The business model’s fundamental strength has allowed it to overcome pandemic difficulties, with revenues returning to pre-Covid levels of 84% in the third quarter of FY21.
Latest Updates on V mart franchise
Conclusion: V Mart Franchise Review
V-Mart is a well-known retail service provider which has grown significantly over the years and is known by a lot of people in India. Hence, starting a franchise of V-Mart would be profitable as it has been able to perform well economically as well as culturally in the hearts of the Indian people.
Contact details for V Mart Franchise
- 610-611, Guru Ramdas Nagar, Main Market, In front of SBI Bank, Lakshmi Nagar, New Delhi- 110092
- +91 90270 57057
Is V Mart Franchise Profitable?
Absolutely Yes! V Mart Franchise has a lot of customer base & investor updation on a regular basis with a fine margin. Unlike other retail giants, V Mart offers wide range of collections for the Middle-Class sector that yields maximum profit.
How many outlets V Mart Franchise had?
Currently, as of November 2022, V Mart is having a total of 368 active franchise outlets.
Who is the owner of the V Mart Franchise?