If you are planning to start your own courier and cargo business then the Amazon Delivery franchise business can be one of the best choices for you why because Amazon is one of the leading eCommerce portals in which is daily delivering 3-4 cr packets in different places of Indian territory.
Here in this article, we will learn what is amazon delivery franchise costs, Land requirements, How to get an Amazon delivery franchise, and so on.
- Why Amazon Delivery Franchise?
- Amazon Delivery Franchise Profit
- Amazon Logistics Franchise Requirements
- Type of Amazon Logistics Franchise
- Amazon Logistic Franchise Cost
- How to apply for Amazon Logistic Franchise:
- Amazon IHS Francise [ Amazon I Have space Franchise ]
Why Amazon Delivery Franchise?
Amazon Is a leading e-commerce brand in the world, Today in India, Amazon controlled over 30% of India’s e-commerce market at the end of 2019, according to RBC Capital Markets. In 2019, RBC said that Amazon could increase its share to 35% by 2023, with the e-commerce giant getting 4% of its total revenue and 13% of its international revenue from India.
After considering its stack over the Indian E-commerce market, Amazon is growing day by day. Fortunately, the growth in the amazon com business, its leads to the number of packets deliver to customers. If you will start your business with Amazon in the Product delivery segment, it will create a great option to be your own boss.
Amazon Delivery Franchise Profit
As Amazon states, the Amazon Delivery franchise earns a profit of 50,000 to 2lakh Rupees.
Apart from this Amazon gives them a 10% commission on sales.
The average return on investment (ROI) comes around to be 25% and the investor is expected to earn back the investment amount within a period of 6 to 8 months.
Amazon Logistics Franchise Requirements
To start Amazon Delivery Franchise, You need to have at least 200 to 300 Square feet Area in a prime location of your city or anywhere from where you can start delivering the products
You must have Printer, computer, Delivery vehicles, delivery boys and etc.
Do you want to know Best Hosting Service provider in India
Type of Amazon Logistics Franchise
Currently, Amazon has three types of Franchise
1- Amazon logistics
Amazon logistic is a service offered by Amazon which involves delivery and shipment of products to customers it competed with other delivery services like Fed Ex and Blue Dart-
Amazon logistics offers options like 5-day delivery and even same-day delivery third-party logistics partners are used by amazon delivery products in different areas of the world.
2. Anaxon Flex services
- Amazon flex service is a program that has been introduce by Amazon which provides an opportunity for people to earn Rs 150-Rs200 in an hour.
- In this, a person has to deliver package and goods to customers on Amazon ‘s behalf and he will be paid for those deliveries. This services now presents In the cities of Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore as of now .
- Soon, it will come to other cities too by the company, anyone above the age of 18years can join the Amazon flex program whether it is a student, retire, house housewives.
- On average one can earn as much as 35,000 rupees every month by delivering products with Amazon services.
Amazon Logistic Franchise Cost
Like all other franchises, amazon also charges for amazon delivery franchise costs around 1.5 Lac to 2 Lac. with this amount you have to pay for
- Electricity Bill
- Employee salary
- Office Rent
- Vichel expence
How to apply for Amazon Logistic Franchise:
You can apply for an Amazon franchise from their official website or you can call on 1800 3000 9009
Amazon IHS Francise [ Amazon I Have space Franchise ]