Are you planning to start open your own QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) which is profitable and within a budget? Then Subway Franchise can be the best option to start with.
Here in this article, We will learn about how to start a subway business franchise? Investment in Subway store, Profit margin, and so on.
WANT TO START A SUBWAY FRANCHISE IN INDIA?
Subway is one of the most popular American restaurant chains and world’s Largest fast food store in the count. It has more than 44,000 Stores worldwide. Subway Started in 1965 by Fred Deluca and Peter Buck.
Subway started its QSR business in India in 2001 and from then till 2013 Subway was able to open 500 stores and in 2018, the company added 150 more restaurants store. Today, Subway targeting to open more than 2000 new subway stores in India.
WHY CHOOSE SUBWAY FRANCHISE?
Check here the best reasons to choose the Subway franchise:
- Subway is the 2nd largest restaurant chain in the world after McDonald’s.
- Subway has 44,210 restaurants in the world and more then 650+ Store in India.
- Subway Serve meals with Fresh ingredients and fresh vegetables
- Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in India.
- Subway provides no cooking, frying and grilling meals.
- Subway leadership are flexible with the franchise and with space requirements.
- It provides a comprehensive training course and complete support from their Subway franchise headquarters, State Development Agents and field executive staff.
SUBWAY FRANCHISE Requirements?
To Start a Subway franchise, you need to have a store in the most demanded place where you can get quality footfall. If you have your own space then that will be a perfect option but if you don’t have you can go rented space.
Space requirement for Subway Franchise:
You need to have at least 300 SQF to 600 SQF to start your own QSR Business at a prime location.
Subway Franchise Cost & Investment
in India. Presently, Subway holds more than 353 franchise restaurants in India. How much is the investment and franchisee fee? The investment can range from INR 6,098,000 to INR 11,979,400. This includes the initial franchise fee of INR 650,000.
Subway charges about 3.5% to 8% of royalty and advertisement fees from the Subway in India. It required around 8 people are required as manpower to run a Subway Franchisee. Generally, the operational cost of a Subway Franchise is around 1 Lakhs per month and the break-even is the minimum rate of 40% per year.
How to Open Subway Franchise?
To open a Subway Franchise, You need to follow the few steps as mention below
- Request for franchise brochure.
- Submit Application to get Franchise.
- Meet with the Local Development Agent.
- Review Disclosure Document of Subway franchise.
- Conduct Local Research in are of your future store.
- Secure Financing.
- Sign Franchise Agreement.
- Take Training and supports
Here is the step by step process to open the subway franchise
Step 2: Enter the details in the Subway franchise application form as required
Step 3: After filling in all details, send that application form to the below mention address.
MARKETING SUPPORT & ADVERTISEMENT ASSISTANCE
Subway is a food brand that treats its franchises partner as a loyal partner and helps them completely to grow their business. Once You apply for the franchise, a Person from the Subway franchise head office will assist you in all possible ways like setting the store, marketing, and also in revenue generation. Complete franchisee training along with field assistance will be available for all their franchises to keep their standard and quality in the top position.
SUBWAY INDIA FRANCHISE: CONTACT DETAILS
Address: Subway Systems India Pvt Ltd.
B 11/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi -110020
Telephone: 011 41754035, 011 41708082.
Contact Email ID: [email protected]