TATA EV Charging Station Franchise: A charging station is a station like a petrol pump, set up to charge electric vehicles, and It’s Affordable and time-saving – simple! Now, Why do we require an Electric charging station? And what is the TATA EV Charging Station Franchise cost of setting up a charging station, and which companies provide the electric charging station franchise in India? So, let’s elaborate.
First and foremost, the Government of India has made it clear that setting up EV charging stations in India is a completely unlicensed process across the country, provided that the station meets the standards of the Ministry of Power of India.
We will also provide you with some details about companies that give electric charging station franchises in India. So please read the full article to know all this information we have mentioned.
What is TATA EV Charging Station Franchise 2022
As we all know, the demand for electric vehicles is increasing rapidly day by day in our society. Nowadays, all the leading four-wheeler and two-wheeler manufacturers are launching their four-wheeler and two-wheeler in Indian markets. If anyone is searching for a new business that can provide you profit soon. Then the electric charging station is one of the best options available for you. EV Charging Station Business will provide you with a good opportunity. This business is expanding day by day. In the upcoming years, election two-wheelers will increase very rapidly. If you want to start a new business, you can think about these business ideas for Electric Charging Station.
How to Apply Online for EV Charging Station Dealership
As many of you want to know What is TATA EV Charging Station Franchise. So here we will tell you the exact meaning of the electric vehicle charging station. It is a station or area in which there is a charging port facility.
This is designed according to that it will charge electric two-wheeler and four-wheelers. It has also been designed to handle high voltage/ power so it can charge electric vehicles. These e-vehicles are dependent upon the battery that is installed inside their vehicle. There is no option for diesel or petrol in these vehicles. So, when vehicle power is low, you can charge it on the charging station.
List of Electric Vehicle Companies in India
Currently, so many companies are working toward electric vehicle fields. Tata, Hyundai, Morrison garage, Mahindra, and Nissan are some companies manufacturing four-wheelers in the market.
In addition, companies like TVS, Hero electric, Honda, Ola, Simple One, Okinawa, Ather, Ultraviolet, Ampere, Stella Automobile, Revolt Motors, Pure EV, Joy in the two-wheeler sector, e-Bike, Komaki, and many more are working on it. All companies provide charging station franchises like TATA EV Charging Station Franchise.
So in the upcoming years, the electric scooter market will surely rise. So if you are interested in the Electric Vehicles charging station franchise, you can invest in this business as a future aspect. This article will cover every single point related to the electric two-wheeler four-wheeler charging station franchise.
TATA EV Charging Station Franchise Cost
Suppose you are looking for an Electric Charging Station Dealership or Franchise in India and want to know about its investment cost. So here are the details basically, it depends upon company to company. It may vary between 1 lakh to 10 lakh rupees in India. This is a huge difference in cost. It depends on company standards, power output and handling charges, and setup charges that depend on company to company.
Benefits to Set Up an TATA EV Charging Station Franchise
- The demand for electric vehicles is growing rapidly in India and globally too. India is set to replace ICE vehicles with EVs in the coming years. And electric vehicles need charging stations to keep them going. In simple words, setting up charging can be a revenue-generating asset – as is Future Electric.
- Other benefits can be that you can play a vital role in helping the community go electric by reducing range anxiety by installing charging stations around (in essential areas/metro cities) as range anxiety is one of the major Drawbacks in the global automobile sector.
- And you can help India to Go green – and that can be a major benefit to you.
Is TATA EV Charging Station Franchise business profitable?
EV fast chargers to be more profitable than petrol pumps claims energy major BP. BP plans to grow its EV charging business in the coming years to 70,000 charging points by 2030 from 11,000 now. As a result, EV chargers are expected to beat petrol pumps in business profitability.
TATA EV Charging Station Franchise Dealership Eligibility Criteria
To set up an electric charging station, you need some infrastructure that is mentioned below;
1. To apply for the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Dealership, you must complete verifying all your details and land position.
2. You must have an investment cost of approximately 1 lakh to 10 lakh rupees.
3. Parking space to charge a vehicle should be according to requirement.
4. Local certifications
5. Good civil work
6. Proximity to a transformer
7. Connection to a renewable source in case transformer is not available.
8. If you are eligible according to company criteria, you will easily get an EV Station dealership.
List of Companies that provide EV Charging Station Franchise in India
A charging station can be a great business opportunity if you are inspired by this post and want to set up a charging station in India. Given below is the list of EV Charging Station companies in India that you contact –
List of EV Charging stations companies in India
- Exicom Power systems | Gurgaon
- P2 power solution | Noida
- Magneta Group | Navi Mumbai
- TATA power TATA EV Charging Station Franchise | Mumbai
- Okaya power group | Delhi
- Numocity | Bangalore
- Voltaic | Noida
- Charge+zone | Vadodara
- ChargeMyGaadi | Delhi
- EVQPoint | Bengaluru
Electric Vehicle TATA EV Charging Station Franchise
Certain companies can provide franchises in India.
- Charge+ Zone
- Dyna Hi-Tech Power Systems
- Tata Power
How to open a TATA Electric Vehicle Charging Station Franchise in India?
Certain companies offer to open a TATA Electric Vehicle Charging Station Franchise in India. The main among these is the Tata Power company, which offers electric charging station dealerships all over India.
1. TATA is one of the oldest and most trustworthy companies among all the names mentioned above that give you a franchise.
2. If you are keenly interested in Tata, you can easily contact them through their business website.
3. For this, you need to open the official website of Tata Power.
4. On the official page, you will get In India located under the Tata Power company.
5. When you go to the home page, there are three options accessible to you, i.e., I am looking for an EV charging solution for fleet organizations, offices and workplaces, malls, and hotels.
6. As per your name, you can select and then hit on the click here button.
7. Then, you will be redirected to a new page, particularly a business inquiry page.
8. On that page, you need to enter your name, company, mobile number, email address, and department (Billing, HR, Project, SED, etc.).
9. Kindly select your option from the department section. Now write a comment regarding the business goals and about this company. After that, fill in the given captcha code, then click on the Submit button.
10. Following this, the company will contact you automatically. You can also contact the company through their email address: [email protected]